Wisconsin Senate Bill 55—which might be taken up by the Senate this week—would go a long way toward allowing local governments to operate out of the public eye, and that is not a good thing. Read more
- Pipeline work continues through Kiel area
- It's official—Kiel mill approved as historic site
- Game Recap: Milwaukee Academy of Science 79 Kiel 71
- Raider rally falls short against Novas
- Aurora Health officials answer 6 common COVID vaccine questions
- What's the latest on the Father's Day Parade in Chilton this year?
- Daun's shot gives Stockbridge first regional crown
- Kiel holds off New Holstein in regional semifinal, 65-60
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.