Area residents can show they care and donate life-saving blood on Saturday, Jan. 9 from 9 to 11 a.m. at St. Paul United Church of Christ, N10362 St. Paul Rd., Malone. For more information or an appointment, call or text Nancy at 920-418-4484. Walk-ins are welcome.
- EWC Boys Swimming & Diving: BVC 5th; Kiel 6th
- Raiders hold off Brillion for 73-66 win
- Malone man killed in crash on USH 151 in town of Taycheedah
- CONFERENCE STANDINGS
- Raider swimmers give Preissner first coaching win
- Prep Wrestling: Kiel overwhelms New Holstein
- Look what was sculpted out of snow at a local Amish farm
- In-person court cases resume in Calumet County
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.