Calumet County officials were made aware on Tuesday, May 11 that their COVID vaccine clinic will have Johnson & Johnson appointments available today and tomorrow, in addition to Pfizer.
Clinic hours are Tuesday, May 11 from 3:30 to 6 p.m. and Wednesday, May 12 from 9:30 a.m. to 3:50 p.m. at St. Martin Lutheran Church, 717 Memorial Dr., Chilton.
• is free for all individuals;
• requires no identification or insurance;
• offers daytime and early evening appointments;
• will get people done in 30 minutes or less (including 15-minute post-vaccination observation).
Johnson & Johnson registration can be done at https://forms.calumetcounty.org/211256625057958.
• Only oone dose is needed
• 18 years of age and older
• After 3:30 p.m. today—same day appointments available by calling (920) 629-0479.
Pfizer registration can be done at https://www.calumetcounty.org/COVID-19.
• Two doses needed in series
• Second dose will be scheduled at your first dose appointment
• 16 years of age and older
• After 8 a.m. Wednesday—same day appointments available by calling (920) 849-1432