In 1862 Henry Belitz donated the present sites for the St. Peter and Paul Catholic Church and the St. Peter Reformed Church (now St. Peter’s UCC). He also donated two acres of his property for a cemetery. The residents of the community and with the support of the Kiel Frauenverein (Ladies Association) who planted trees and made it a beautiful area. For many years it was known as the Kiel City Cemetery, but now has been renamed the Belitz Cemetery.
Or, just give us a call at 920-894-2828