...BEACH HAZARDS STATEMENT REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 10 PM CDT THIS
* WHAT...Significant waves and strong currents resulting in
dangerous swimming conditions.
* WHERE...Beaches along Lake Michigan in Manitowoc County.
* WHEN...Until 10 PM CDT this evening.
* IMPACTS...Dangerous swimming conditions are expected. Strong
currents can pull swimmers into deeper water and high waves
can sweep people off piers.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Several beaches that will be most
susceptible to the dangerous swimming conditions include...
Point Beach, Neshotah Beach and Red Arrow Beach in Manitowoc
Remain out of the water to avoid hazardous swimming conditions.